Commswest Distribution are now supplying aircraft warning lights also known as aviation warning lights, obstacle lightning or AWL. A synchronizing control box for these lights are also available.
A typical example of an obstruction light would be used to notify aircraft of Communication Towers, Mining Plant, HV Towers, Smokestacks, Buildings, Large Machinery and Plant.
Major functions & Features
- LED technology (AS conformity)
- Low Power Consumption
- Shockproof and corrosion resistant.
- Powered Coated Die Cast Aluminium enclosure
- G 3/4” Pipe mount
- C-Tick compliant (AS)
- Available in 24V DC, 48V DC or 110~240V AC (other can be customized)
- Conforms to CASA manual of standards – aerodromes (9.4)
- Work mode: steady burning or flashing
- Photocell (Day / Night auto switch at the light)
- GPS synchronization (no flash controller required)
All AWL sold by Commswest Distribution have been C-Tick Registered.
|C-Tick Registered and APPROVED for use only when purchased through|
For the complete range supplied by Commswest, please check out the Aircraft Warning Lights category in our product catalaogue.