HUBER+SUHNER QUICK-FIT connectors are worldwide approved N and 7/16 connectors for foam dielectric corrugated copper tube cables. They offer a greatly simplified and economic approach to cable preparation and assembly. The product line meets the requirements of multi-carrier, highchannel-count transceivers such as base stations of today’s mobile communication infrastructure networks.
- Rugged connectors for easy outdoor termination of corrugated feeder and jumper cables
- Meeting the special requirements of BTS applications
- Excellent RF performance
- Low, stable and reproducible PIM (Passive Intermodulation Product), typically –165 dBc
- Safe assembly process, in-field termination with reproducible electrical performance
- Quick and easy assembly, 2 main connector parts, 4 steps in less than 4 minutes
- High IP rating, IP 68
- Multi-brand, multi-design and multi-material cable compatibility
- Backward compatibility
- Easy field installation
- Time saving
- Simplified logistics
- Low cost of ownership
- Support quality of a proven connector house
- Compatible for copper and aluminium cables
Commswest Distribution can also supply:
- Cable stripping tools and spare parts
- Cold shrink tubes for additional protection
- Fast-wrap weatherproofing kits
Commswest Distribution have a large range of HUBER+SUHNER Quick Fit connectors to suit most of the corrugate radiating and non-radiating cables. The connectors pictured below are only a small example of what is available. Please Contact Us with your requirements so we can recommend the suitable connector.
For any further technical information or datasheets on this range of connectors, please Contact Us.
Quick Fit 7/16 DIN Male Straight Connector