The Lantech IES-2208CA is an 8-port 10/100BaseTX + 2-port 10/100/1000T/Dual Speed SFP Combo industrial Ethernet switch with Pro-Ring2se self-recovery scheme in 20ms. The SFP connection is suitable with 100M or 1000M Dual Speed. The advanced SNMP management features include QoS for 4 queues, 802.1q VLAN, IGMP snooping, query and source only for multicast IP surveillance, DDM*** as well as Web Ping, CPU load monitoring, SNTP and SMTP etc.
The Pro-Ring2se self-recovery scheme can recover Ring network in less than 20ms with single ring up to 50 switches with one step setup. Lantech IES-2208CA builds all the important management features required in large network like DHCP Client/Server, 802.1X authentication, IGMP Query / Snooping, and advanced QoS. The exclusive source only function is good for reverse multicast flow which can automatically select the query (router port) in a ring for IP surveillance application. It also supports Ping commands via Web to detect whether a specific device is still connected for easy trouble-shooting.
The IES-2208CA has the relay contact that is able to connect with alarm system and send Email and SNMP trap alert in case of power or port failure. It also has the built-in factory reset button can restore all setting back to factory default.
The IES-2208CA is designed to meet with critical network environment with IP 30 enclosure and test under extensive Industrial EMI and Safety standards. With UL Class I Division II / ATEX Directive 94/9/EC approval, the IES-2208CA-C1D2/ATEX can be implemented in hazardous or explosive condition without accelerating the damage. It’s the best choice for inflammable environment where the liquid, gas and vapor etc might present the hazardous condition which generally to be find in mining, oil & gas, chemical, processing automation areas. It’s also suitable for surveillance, factory automation, transportation, telecom / ISP outside terminal, heavy industrial factory and other factory assembly lines.
The -E / -C1D2/ATEX / -DNV model can be used in extreme environments with an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C.
The Lantech IES-2208CA-DNV meets with the most critical test criteria in DNV Type* test directives consisting of MED (Marine Equipment Directive), EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive) and LVD (Low Voltage Directive) in which vibration, high voltage, compass safe distance, salt mist tests, humidity etc are conducted to ensure the switch sustaining the harsh on-board environments often founded in Ships, Crafts and Offshore platforms
- Pro-Ring2se for self-recovery scheme in less than 20ms for single-ring with one setup
- SFP slot supports 100/1000 Dual Mode with DDM*** for SFP diagnostic and monitoring
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 5.6Gbps
- 1Mbits Packet Buffer / 8K MAC address table
- UL Class I Division II for Group A,B,C and D certified; ATEX Directive 94/9/EC certified (-C1D2/ATEX model)
- IP30 metal housing with DIN rail and Wall-mount** design
- Provides EFT protection ±2000 VDC for power line
- Supports ±6000 VDC for ESD protection
- Support CPU load monitoring and Web Ping to check if the connected device is alive
- IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree & IEEE 802.1w RSTP
- IGMP with Snooping and Query mode for Multi Media Application
- IGMP source only for reverse multicast application
- Static Multicast Route for non-IGMP application
- Port Based VLAN, 802.1Q Tag VLAN
- Port Trunk with LACP
- Supports IEEE 802.1ab LLDP
- Supports IEEE 802.1p CoS, 4 priority queues per port
- Port base, Tag Base and Type of Service Priority
- Supports Ingress Packet Filter and Egress Rate Limit
- Supports Broadcast/Multicast Packet Filter Control
- Port Mirror: Monitor traffic in switched networks
- TX, RX, Both of TX and RX Packet
- System Log Server/Client
- SMTP e-mail Alert up to 6 emails
- Port Security: MAC address entries/Filter
- IP Source Guard: IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder
- Login Security: IEEE802.1X/RADIUS;SSH* / SSL*
- SNMP Trap
- Device cold start, Power status, Authentication failure, Port Link up/Link down
- Relay Alarm Output System Events
- TFTP & Web Firmware Update & System Configure Restore/Backup;
- Factory reset bottom can restore all setting back to factory default
- DNV Type Approved* for Ships, Craft and Off-shore Platforms