RF-over-Fiber Optic Link – 12 Channel
The RF-over-Fiber Module (RFoF6 – 5GHz) converts RF signals into Fiber signals; and also converts Fiber signals to RF signals. The module offers a wide frequency range up to 5 GHz, with excellent stability, frequency jitter and phase noise performance. Rapidly growing use in within communications systems, defence systems, test environments and other high-tech niches.
A separate Tx & Rx module is required for this solution.
- Wide bandwidth from 10 MHz to 5 GHz
- No external control circuits required
- Analog Signal to Optical convert and back
- Handles RF Anologue, Digital & TETRA
- within communication systems
- radar applications
- test environments
- Aerospace+Defense applications such as a variety of radar systems, naval systems, UAV’s & airframe cable systems for aeroplanes and helicopters.
- Specialised Test environments.
- Offshore applications such as communications systems on rigs.
- Distributed Antennas Systems (DAS).
- Customised – Delay Lines.
- All modules are RoHS Compliant.
- All modules are EMV protected.
- Various racks and enclosures available.
- No MIL Standard with standard module. MIL and other certifications are possible upon request.
(A qualification fee will apply to any certifications.)
- All modules are single packaged.