Fiber Optic Link GPS-over-Fiber
The GPS-over-Fiber Link (GPSoF1 – 1.5GHz) offers a very high stability in addition to excellent performance in phase noise and frequency jitter in applications such as remote antenna connection in GPS receiving systems.
A separate Tx & Rx module is required for this solution.
- For GPS L1 and Glonas L1 (L2 available on request)
- No external control circuits required
- Analog Signal to Optical convert and back
- Antenna remoting
- Interfacility communication links
- Reference Signal distribution
- Single buildings requiring a point-to-point GPS solution. Point 1 being the GPS antenna on the roof of the building and point 2 being the GPS Receiver in the basement.
- Multiple facilities (fixed and mobile) requiring a multiple-point GPS solution. (e.g. time synchronisation and antenna remoting)
- Mines requiring a multiple-point GPS solution for signal distribution. (Daisy Chain Topology)
- Subways requiring a multiple-point GPS solution for signal distribution. (Daisy Chain Topology)
- 4 Port receiver available.
- All modules are RoHS Compliant.
- All modules are EMV protected.
- DIN 35 brackets are delivered with each module.
- Other brackets available upon request.
- No MIL Standard with standard module.
MIL and other certifications are possible upon request.
(A qualification fee will apply to any certifications.)
- Various racks and enclosures available.
- All modules are single packaged.