Digital Fiber Optic Link LAN-over-Fiber – 6 Channel
The LAN-over-Fiber Module (LANoF6 – 1Gbps) supports the IEEE802.3 Standard 1000Base-SX fiber. It enables existing copper connections to interface with fiber connections over a distance up to 500m. It does so by converting 1000Base-T (copper) media into 1000Base-SX (fiber) media; and allows the media to be converted back from fiber to copper. The 1000Base-T port supports full duplex connectivity at wire speed with M12 P4 connectors.
A separate Tx & Rx module is required for this solution.
- Multimode & full duplex
- Compliant with IEEE802.3
- 6 LAN channels
- mountable enclosure included
- where superior performance, distance and security are required.
- where form factor is a key constraint.
- Highly interesting for applications that have multiple mobile facilities, often in harsh environments, requiring a multiple-point physical network connection. (Keywords: Defense, Offshore)
- Providing network connectivity to multiple buildings on a single site. (e.g. business park or campus)
- Providing network connectivity to multiple levels of a single building.
- All modules are RoHS Compliant.
- All modules are EMV protected.
- DIN 35 brackets are delivered with each module. Other brackets available upon request.
- No MIL Standard with standard module. MIL and other certifications are possible upon request.
(A qualification fee will apply to any certifications.)
- Various racks and enclosures available.
- All modules are single packaged.